12 by Clay Gentry
I recently sat down with my good friend Edwin Crozier to discuss God’s grace. In the course of our conversation we covered the following questions:
1. What is God’s grace?
2. Why do we need God’s grace?
3. How do we access God’s grace?
4. What does God’s grace do for us now?
5. Can we lose God’s grace?
6. How can we stand firm in God’s grace?
7. What does it mean to grow in God’s grace?
Edwin has written extensively on subject of God’s grace including a bible class workbook and numerous sermons and articles. You can find his material at www.edwincrozier.com and www.bburgchurchofchrist.org. It is our hope that your faith is strengthened and God is glorified through this video. If you would like to discuss this or any other spiritual matter you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Edwin at email@example.com.
You can find Edwin’s sermons on Grace here.